Format and Submission:
- Articles should be submitted in English, Portuguese or Spanish.
- The format for the articles should follow the following templates:
- This conference will use an online system that allows participants to submit their papers via Easy Chair. To submit your work, use the following address: https://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=laclo2012. To use the system, you first need to create a user if you do not have one.
- All contributions must have a 200 word abstract in English.
Full Scientific Articles
- The full scientific articles should be between 8 to 12 pages.
- Present research results, theoretical discussions, positioning, systematization of experiences, new developments, among others.
- Will be reviewed by at least 2 experts in the area.
- Will be presented individually at the conference
Short Scientific Articles
- The short papers should be 4 to 6 pages.
- Present work in progress, but innovative ideas put into practice, proposals, among others.
- Will be presented in interactive group sessions.
Tutorials and Workshops
- Those interested in offering a tutorial should send a brief description of it containing the following information: objectives, methodology, duration, resources required and the maximum number of students.
- Those interested in organizing a workshop should send a brief description contains the following information: objectives, duration, possible interested in submitting articles to the workshop and the expected number of participants.
- Use the templates not exceed 10 pages.
Learning Object Competition
- The author must send the object, including a text file (free format) with basic information: authors, subject, audience and technical requirements (as appropriate).
- The objects will be reviewed by a panel of experts
- The finalists will present their objects at the conference
- The objects will be published in LA FLOR repository